Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Introducing Mummy's Parenting Proverbs

Why hello there.  This week, instead of my usual waffling (waffling that's intended to make those who have the time to read it laugh; a little or perhaps even a lot) I've decided to take this opportunity to introduce my new blog - Mummy's Parenting Proverbs.  What?  No more mad moments of motherhood? I hear you ask.  Don't worry.  I'll still be updating you with more mad moments on a regular basis but, in addition, I thought I'd also show you a different (perhaps a more visual - not to mention short and sharp) perspective of my life as a mother.  In my new blog, as well as having regular (hopefully weekly, as well) posts - in which I'll share with you a great number of phrases that I've come up with to highlight some of the fun (and not so fun) moments I have with my two wonderful children - I'll also be including some photos.  Please, if you have a spare minute (and for those who have children, believe me, I know how difficult that minute can be to find) check it out at:
www.parentingproverbs.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment